Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kate Winslet's Photoshop Diet


January 2003: Sorry, don't have an original of this image, but this cover of GQ magazine featured a digitally slimmed actress Kate Winslet. Winslet herself said that the retouching was "excessive." "I don't look like that and more importantly I don't desire to look like that. I can tell you that they've reduced the size of my legs by about a third", said Winslet. The magazine editor responded:
"These days you only get two kinds of pictures of celebrities - paparazzi pictures or pictures like these which have been highly styled, buffed, trimmed and altered to make the subject look as good as is humanly possible."

11 comments:

  1. lol everything to seems always beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a rare one that actually fessed up about the shooping, too. Most celebs always seem to say that they weren't altered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy how much they alter these pics sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks...weir...aaa who am I kidding, she still so hot !

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least she admitted it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they wouldn't alter them! I try not to use shopped ref for drawing

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, bad Photoshop is the worst

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Poor Girl She tries so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate Winslet is always hot.

    ReplyDelete